Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year has opened. Please complete your student's online registration through parentvue at your earliest convenience. Please be sure to update your contact information as well as any emergency contact information at this time.
Please also upload a copy of your student's birth certificate if you have not done so in the past. The online registration will ask you to provide proof of residency and then two alternate forms of proof of residency (totaling three forms).
The acceptable forms of proof of residency are listed below.
* All documents uploaded or provided must be current or within the last 60 days.
- Current New Mexico driver's license, New Mexico identification card, or other government issued photo ID showing an address;
- A Deed, or Mortgage Payment dated within the past 60 days;
- Property Tax Bill dated within the last year;
- A current Lease or Section 8 Agreement;
- A Utility Bill dated within the past 60 days;
- Voter registration documentation from Bernalillo County with the address of the residence;
- Military orders indicating the family lives on a local military base; or
- A valid, district-approved transfer to the school outside the geographical boundary of the residence of the student.
Note: If your parentvue is showing the 2022-2023 school year please go through, complete, and submit the online registration for this year. Once you have submitted the 2022-2023 online registration you will then be able to complete the online registration information for the 2023-2024 school year.
New Students To Aps
If your student has never attended an APS school please select the link below to enroll your student in APS. After you answer the questions you will be sent an activation key to create your parentvue account and complete the online portion of the registration process.
What You Will Need To Register
Registration must be completed online using ParentVue. Visit the APS Enrollment page to learn about immunization, proof of address requirements, and how to use ParentVue to enroll or register your student.
- 6th Grade: TBD
- 7th/8th Grade: TBD
- All Grade Levels: TBD
Students will get their IDs, schedules, and other school information at these times.
Agendas, Colt Cards, And ID's
To encourage individual responsibility all students are provided a Cleveland Agenda during the materials distribution. The agenda book is an organizational tool and a mode of communication for parents and teachers.
It contains accountability “Colt” cards, progress reports, hall passes and calendars to write down assignments. Each student is required to wear an ID on a school issued lanyard and carry their agenda at all times. Replacement costs are $7 for an agenda , $5 for ID, $1 for lanyard and ID holder is $1.
In order to participate in any athletic program, students must have a current physical on file, prior to tryouts. Physicals are good for one year and must be dated after April 1 of the previous school year. You can obtain the form needed to be filled out by your physician on the Athletic Forms page.
6th Grade Jump Start
All students enrolled in a PE course will be required to wear a uniform. CMS PE uniforms will be available for sale at registration for $20 or you can provide your own uniform by having your student wear a plain white t-shirt and plain black shorts.
- Counseling and planning for the future are important parts of education. Make an appointment with our school counselors.
- Enrollment in Before/After School Activities also requires a Registration form to be filed in the Counseling office.
Important Dates And Times
- Distribution of electronic devices and materials will take place at Cleveland. The date and times will be announced very soon.
- If your child has any of the following electives, materials for that class will be given out at a date and time to be announced:
- Art, AVID, Band, Orchestra
- If your student is enrolled in a PE class, he/she will be required either purchase a CMS uniform for $20.00 or wear plain black shorts with a plain white t-shirt