Summer Food Distribution
Roadrunner Food Bank will continue to offer support in some schools. Families should contact their school for more information.
Non- APS RRFB locations
- Tuesdays, 8:00 am, EXPO NM – 300 San Pedro Dr. NE until further notice. Please enter using Gate 3 off San Pedro and Copper. Gates open at 7 am.
- Thursdays, 10:30 am, Highland High School – 4700 Coal Ave (caddy-corner lot near previous distribution parking lot) has been extended through the end of May. Use entry off Jefferson near the high school (south of Silver).
City Lunch Program will take place in 36 sites throughout the city in parks and community centers starting June 1st, more information call 311.
The Store House offers once a month support. Families can go to the Storehouse once per calendar month. Please take a photo ID. The pantry is open to the public from 9 am to noon Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The pantry is located at 106 Broadway Blvd SE in downtown Albuquerque, just south of Central.
Presbyterian Hospital will be offering FREE HEALTHY meals to kids. Please refer to attached flyer or call 505-291-2621 for more information.
Nutrition Assistance in The American Rescue Plan stated the 15% SNAP benefit increase through September 2021
Looking for employment or training opportunities? The New Mexico Workforce Connection is your one stop shop where Job Seekers and Employers come together. Check out NM State Jobs to explore all the opportunities!
New Mexico Dream Team
My name is Michelle Soto and I work with the New Mexico Dream Team on the city's Financial Navigators Program. Our work focuses on helping Burqueños deal with the financial impact of COVID-19 by remotely triaging critical financial priorities with clients and connecting them to social services and other resources by referral. Services and referrals that help with
- Rent & mortgage payment assistance
- Eviction prevention
- Utility payment assistance
- Food & food stamps (SNAP)
- Unemployment insurance payments
- Medicaid or ACA health insurance (beWellNM)
- Childcare & childcare assistance payments
- Organizations that can help you with the applications
Here is the link to our page and on how to sign up for a session Sign up for sessions.
Food Distribution Resources
- City of Albuquerque Senior Meals
- Farm to Family Meal Boxes
- Road Runner Food Distribution
- Food Pantries in Albuquerque
Adult Education Resources
- APS: Families Connected
- Grab and Go Meals
- APS Transportation & Bus Information
- APS Technology Support
- Your Voice Matters (PDF)
- City of Albuquerque Resources: utilities, housing, etc.
- Engage New Mexico
- PNM: Get Help Paying
- The State of New Mexico: I need Assistance
- New Mexico Gas Assistance
P-EBT Benefits Information
The Human Services Department Customer Service Center is 1-800-283-4465 or the P-EBT Hotline at 505-660-4822.